Update and Maps for 'The Monolith'

When starting my first playtest I realized that I needed a couple of maps, or more like sketches, to explain the layout to my players.

And whatever I create I share. Even this image I drew, supposedly of a Ghoul.



I've intentionally hidden the maps behind links so that if anyone who plays The Monolith currently (you know who you are...) or anyone who wants to play it reads this post won't have their game ruined.

Overview Player Map
Overview GM Map

Detail Player Map
Detail GM Map


Hopefully it's useful. I find that maps normally help players to visualize their surroundings and they make sure that their image is more similar to the one you have as a GM.

In addition to this I've also made some small tweaks and changes to the scenario itself such that it makes a bit more sense as well as filling in some gaps that became quite glaring while running it.

PDF is here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Monolith: A Scenario for Call of Cthulhu PBTA Hack

Powered By The Apocalypse: Call of Cthulhu Hack

Rambling About Game Mastering - Presenting Information