The Monolith: A Scenario for Call of Cthulhu PBTA Hack

Hey

Following up on my post with the PDFs for my PBTA Call of Cthulhu hack I am now posting my first scenario to the very same.

It's been inspired by the HP Lovecraft story The Colour Out Of Space and is a short scenario, probably doable in a single session. My aim was to write a scenario that had a Lovecraft feel to it, which I hope comes across in this one.

Anyway...

Download the PDF here.

PS. If you think there's a chance I will run this scenario with you, please don't read it before I do.

Comments

  1. Sneaky peaky? :) I'll wait with reading this one, chances are that I will make you include me in a session. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know who this is, but you have first dibs on a spot in my first session :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Powered By The Apocalypse: Call of Cthulhu Hack

Ramblings About Game Mastering - Rooting Your Characters in Reality